Released on February 7, 2020
- Compositional PVT data can now be read through WAMI.
- WAMI now supports ForeSite Maximum Qgi constraint values for generating Gas Lift performance
- Units: The precisions of Velocity in m/s have been updated.
- Configuration: Issues with the display of PVT Tuning Results on the WellFlo Fluid Parameters
screen have been corrected.
- WAMI: An IPR tuning issue for platform wells has been corrected.
- During the upgrade process, all WellFlo components, including WAMI, are uninstalled. If WellFlo is
installed on a ForeSite server, the WAMI component is removed when WellFlo is upgraded, and
ForeSite is impacted until WellFlo is installed again.
- If you try to run WellFlo while the Well Modeling service used by ForeSite is running on the same
server, WellFlo may fail unless an extra WellFlo license is available.