Released on October 25, 2019
• Long names up to 128 characters are now supported for the Gas Lift Valve Manufacturer and Model.
• Long names up to 128 characters are now supported for the ESP Manufacturer, Pump Model, and Motor Model.
• Gas velocity profiles and erosional velocity are now available for all well types.
• For PCP wells, IPR tuning, L-factor tuning, and wearing factor tuning are now supported.
• PCP analysis and performance curve generation are now supported.
• PCP drive head inputs can now be saved as expected with the selected units in the PCP catalog.
• In Match Pressure Surveys, the PCP L-factor can now be tuned correctly.
• An issue with the creation of Plunger Lift well models has been corrected.
• During the upgrade process, all WellFlo components including WAMI are uninstalled. If WellFlo is installed on a ForeSite server, the WAMI component will be removed when WellFlo is upgraded and ForeSite will be impacted until WellFlo is installed again.
• If you run WellFlo while ForeSite is running the Weatherford Well Modeling service on the same server, it may fail unless an extra WellFlo license is available.