Proposed Wellbore functionality has been added to WSM to enable the users to visualize changes to the Wellbore Equipment after a drilling/ completion/recompletion/remedial/ routine job.
The proposed wellbore can be accessed through Services -> Job Management -> Job Events ->Proposed Wellbore.
It provides the following functionality:
- Add, Edit, Delete and Update are available to update Proposed Equipment for the Wellbore.
- Get the Current Wellbore Equipment to Proposed Wellbore so that the proposed/probable changes can be made.
- Validate the changes made through Validate Wellbore.
- Visualize the Proposed Equipment through Wellbore Diagram.
- “Component Change Report” to display
- List of Components that are in Current Wellbore but not in Proposed Wellbore.
- List of Components that are in Proposed Wellbore but not in Current Wellbore.
The Wellbore reports from both Job Management and Enter Toursheet Wizard have been modified to add a menu item, “Copy Proposed Wellbore to Current Wellbore”. Clicking this menu items allows the user to directly fetch the entire Proposed Wellbore into Current Wellbore without having to manually add/edit each component.
All the menu items on Proposed Wellbore and Wellbore Report have security set to true which enable LOWIS Administrator to specify the level of access for different groups through LOWIS Admin->Users->User Permissions.