Weatherford's ForeSite Production Optimization Platform allows operating companies to capitalize on in-depth asset data analytics and make proactive decisions to maximize production.
The ForeSite platform processes real-time sensor data from every corner of an asset to provide a clear analysis of the reservoir, well, field, and surface network. This single platform provides engineering models and predictive analytics to help you evaluate, predict, and respond to ever-changing conditions.
ForeSite is a web-based software application that combines advanced RRL well management features with the power of CygNet SCADA. Its easy-to-use interface provides clear visual cues, so you can quickly evaluate each well's health, follow historical well trends, and predict the possibility of upcoming failures.
Features of the platform include:
- KPI based Dashboards for understanding asset health
- Gibbs and Modified Everitt Jennings methods downhole card calculations
- Normalized and open card pattern matching
- Data analytics for failure predictions based on Big Data and Machine Learning
- Intelligent alarming capability
- Perform real-time monitoring and alarming
- Map view for wells with configurable heat map layers
- Configuration of controller set points for optimization and commands
- Instant trending and graphing
- Workover recording and management
- Interactive historic wellbore diagrams to assist with root cause analysis
- Calculation and monitoring of mean time between failures (MTBF)